blank
leftcap News Weather Plus Sports Your View E-Services Guides Mid-Missouri"s CW What"s On Pepper & Friends KOMU Cares About KOMU rightcap
Blank
topleft blank topright
blank

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Game Day is Here!

Good morning everyone!

My dad and I just woke up and are currently getting ready for the day. Our bus leaves at 8:15 for some tailgating fun and then the Cotton Bowl. It's going to be cold out there, but I know the only thing I'll be thinking about is the Tigers on the football field.

As Tiger fans, I hope we show more class and have more fun today. Don't boo the band...they're job is to harmlessly pump up their fans, so be classy and enjoy the music.

I really don't know what the score is going to be, but I do know that it is going to be a great game. It's the only game to feature two Heisman finalists and it'll be up to each team's defenses to stop them.

Who will prevail: Arkansas' Darren McFadden or Missouri's Chase Daniel?

GO TIGERS!!!

0 comments:

 
blank
bottomleft blank bottomright
Blank
blank