blank
leftcap News Weather Plus Sports Your View E-Services Guides Mid-Missouri"s CW What"s On Pepper & Friends KOMU Cares About KOMU rightcap
Blank
topleft blank topright
blank

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Great to be home

I drove through most of the day with a steady stream of tiger-tail vehicles. I tried to wave to as many people as possible. There was a really cool sense of friendship along the highway. At one point, I looked over to my husband and said I wished I had a big sign to invited everyone along the road to eat lunch together. That would have been fun.

After such an exciting week in Dallas, it's awesome to come home, hug the kids and sit in my favorite chair. I have piles of souvenirs to put together some kind of shadow box or display in the house. Our son is SUPER excited about the game and really happy to have a new t-shirt and hat.

I wanted to thank all of the online viewers who chatted with me during this trip and especially during the Cotton Bowl. It has been fun to share the Dallas experience to all who visited. I also wanted to thank each person who contributed to the blog so everyone who read this could see the many different perspectives of this exciting event.

Tiger fans were classy before, during and after the game. I was proud to be a part of this experience on every level. Congrats Tigers! I am already excited about the next football season.

0 comments:

 
blank
bottomleft blank bottomright
Blank
blank