blank
leftcap News Weather Plus Sports Your View E-Services Guides Mid-Missouri"s CW What"s On Pepper & Friends KOMU Cares About KOMU rightcap
Blank
topleft blank topright
blank

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Party Hard Cheer Hard?

I went to bed early, I was tired from all the fun I've had the last few days in Dallas and I hope you've enjoyed experiencing some of it with me. As my first post of the new year I want to wish all you Tiger Fans a happy new year.

Now those Arkansas fans, well they're not awake and getting ready to tailgate yet... In fact they were up until 3am this morning SUEEYing up and down the hallways in the hotel I'm staying at. Mizzou fans threw around a couple MIZ-ZOU's around midnight just to get a word in, but then they headed to their rooms.

It wasn't a pleasant experience for anyone involved I'd say. So to all you Tiger fans out there who took it easy on New Years Eve in respect for your team, lets show those Razorbacks how to cheer and be respectful at the same time!

For a little bit of fun before you go, be sure to watch a couple of Peyton Manning's Peptalks I know it's advertising, but it's good clean fun.

0 comments:

 
blank
bottomleft blank bottomright
Blank
blank