blank
leftcap News Weather Plus Sports Your View E-Services Guides Mid-Missouri"s CW What"s On Pepper & Friends KOMU Cares About KOMU rightcap
Blank
topleft blank topright
blank

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Afton, Oklahoma pit stop

The Scion we're driving needed some gas and I immediately noticed a tiger tail hanging from the back of a gray mini-van. Of course I had to talk to the group traveling in it. As I walked into the gas station, I noticed the license plate was from Kansas! I could only imagine the challenging life they lead as Kansas Mizzou fans. Inside I found a bunch of Mizzou-clad people near the check out area. I asked where they were from... It turns our they're from Columbia! They rented a car and unluckily ended up with a license plate from Kansas! There was a discussion of swapping out license plates or putting a sign next to the plates that say "this is a rental," but instead they just hope the tiger tail will hide the rental's plates.

I love the togetherness of road trips!!



0 comments:

 
blank
bottomleft blank bottomright
Blank
blank