blank
leftcap News Weather Plus Sports Your View E-Services Guides Mid-Missouri"s CW What"s On Pepper & Friends KOMU Cares About KOMU rightcap
Blank
topleft blank topright
blank

Sunday, December 30, 2007

PACKED AND READY!!

Like Ashley, I'm packed and ready to get on the plane tomorrow. I'm flying out of KC in the afternoon, and I'll be making friends with every Mizzou fan that crosses my path!


All those diehard Mizzou fans keep telling us college students that we're so lucky to be at Mizzou right now... witnessing one of the best seasons ever in Mizzou football history. I can't lie, though... It hasn't hit me because I'm still in so much shock of how amazing our school is! Ever since I watched the Independence Bowl on TV 2 years ago, I vowed that I would go to one of our bowl games before I graduated... I just couldn't miss out on the excitement.

Well, in 2 days I get to experience what a lot of college students won't get the chance to do. I will be able to say that I went to a bowl game and went to school with a team that was #1 in the nation.

I've been to Dallas before, but I'm ready to do it up Mizzou style this time. I know the Tigers will be taking over the city!!

0 comments:

 
blank
bottomleft blank bottomright
Blank
blank