blank
leftcap News Weather Plus Sports Your View E-Services Guides Mid-Missouri"s CW What"s On Pepper & Friends KOMU Cares About KOMU rightcap
Blank
topleft blank topright
blank

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sleeping siblings


I'm now on the north side of Houston, traffic is busy but what would

you expect in such a big city?



I'm sure my siblings won't be happy but they're asleep right now.



It feels funny packing actual winter clothes after being in the 60s

and 70s for the last couple of weeks. It looks like Dallas is going to

be fairly cold for the game. Uck!



The Garmin is showing about two hours and 45 minutes left on the

journey. I'll do another audio post once I get closer to Dallas.



Something is happening on the first that my little sister is pretty

excited about. The American Girl doll for 2008 is being released at

10:30am at the Dallas Galleria location. we'll be at the game but I

know we'll stop afterwards.









- Jonathan Coffman

http://jonathancoffman.com/

Mobile post sent by jdcoffman using Utterz Replies.

0 comments:

 
blank
bottomleft blank bottomright
Blank
blank