blank
leftcap News Weather Plus Sports Your View E-Services Guides Mid-Missouri"s CW What"s On Pepper & Friends KOMU Cares About KOMU rightcap
Blank
topleft blank topright
blank

Monday, December 31, 2007

Cotton Bowl Parade Ends

Well the parade has ended and Mizzou fans are a lot classier than several of the Razorback fans. The Suey chanting and some rude comments were being thrown our way, but Mizzou fans remained calm and polite to our competitors.

As my closing parade picture I present you with the Golden Girls! If they havent posted yet you'll soon see two audio posts as Marching Mizzou passed by my section of the parade route.

Pardon if its a little loud and crazy I know several of the band members and also was juggling picture taking with recording the Utter.

Have a wonderful afternoon and I'll post again later this evening. I dont have a ticket to the Mizzou new years eve bash so unfortunately I won't be blogging from there.

0 comments:

 
blank
bottomleft blank bottomright
Blank
blank