blank
leftcap News Weather Plus Sports Your View E-Services Guides Mid-Missouri"s CW What"s On Pepper & Friends KOMU Cares About KOMU rightcap
Blank
topleft blank topright
blank

Monday, December 31, 2007

Good Morning Sunshine!

It's approximately 4:20 (eastern time) and I never went to bed. I ended up watching the Border Showdown game, which in turn got me so excited that I simply couldn't fall asleep. I had forgotten how badly the Tigers had exposed the Jayhoax and am still in shock that the BCS could pick Kansas over Missouri. Go VA TECH, by the way.

My dad and I are about to head to Pittsburgh International. I will be rolling on our 40 minute car ride and will blog again as soon as I can.

I'm super excited for the Cotton Bowl. Dallas here I come!

M-I-Z...

0 comments:

 
blank
bottomleft blank bottomright
Blank
blank