blank
leftcap News Weather Plus Sports Your View E-Services Guides Mid-Missouri"s CW What"s On Pepper & Friends KOMU Cares About KOMU rightcap
Blank
topleft blank topright
blank

Monday, December 31, 2007

Passing the Time



Hi everyone. It's about 6:05 (eastern time)...we've made it to the airport and have even had some time to grab some breakfast. Yum, yum. I've captured one of the finest moments on this trip and we haven't even left Pittsburgh...the "Abominable Hoeman," himself, singing his theme song.



Yes, I'm proud to call that man my father. You know why? Because if it weren't for him, I probably wouldn't have chosen Mizzou (he graduated from there in the 1970s and always wanted one of his two daughters to go). I have to board the plane now. Go Tigers!

0 comments:

 
blank
bottomleft blank bottomright
Blank
blank