blank
leftcap News Weather Plus Sports Your View E-Services Guides Mid-Missouri"s CW What"s On Pepper & Friends KOMU Cares About KOMU rightcap
Blank
topleft blank topright
blank

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

And We're Off

KOMU's coverage from the Cotton Bowl begins today as members of the KOMU Sports team make their way to Dallas. I'll be driving about nine hours from my hometown of Jackson, Missouri today to meet up with Chris Gervino, Charlie Hannema and Justin Redeker. The drive down will most likely be a long, boring drive as I make it alone, but I still have all the hot jams from the San Antonio road trip, so I think I'm good to go. Be sure to watch KOMU Sports at six and ten with Chris live from Dallas tonight and every night through the New Year's Day game. Our KOMU team has many great stories and live interviews planned for the trip, so stay tuned. If you can't watch us live, you can always watch us online at komu.com or stay with us on this blog. This trip is sure to be a fun one and I can't wait to help as we countdown to the Cotton Bowl!

--TP

0 comments:

 
blank
bottomleft blank bottomright
Blank
blank