blank
leftcap News Weather Plus Sports Your View E-Services Guides Mid-Missouri"s CW What"s On Pepper & Friends KOMU Cares About KOMU rightcap
Blank
topleft blank topright
blank

Monday, December 31, 2007

Cotton Bowl Media

I have worked in the broadcast news business since 1995... But I've never actually covered a sports event outside of the town where I work. So this has been an interesting experience. Most of the KOMU staff is staying at the media hotel where all of the people who are reporting the game are staying. There is a media spot to hand out, snack and mingle. Last night there were a few groups who were pretty loud. After a long day of travel and work, my group was much happier to just sit.

I just got off the phone with our morning show crew -- They had an amazing experience at Billy Bob's Texas Honky Tonk. You'll have a chance to see it again today on KOMU News at Noon.

0 comments:

 
blank
bottomleft blank bottomright
Blank
blank