blank
leftcap News Weather Plus Sports Your View E-Services Guides Mid-Missouri"s CW What"s On Pepper & Friends KOMU Cares About KOMU rightcap
Blank
topleft blank topright
blank

Friday, December 28, 2007

It's almost time!

I can't wait for tomorrow! Megan Murphy (KOMU Today anchor) and I are bringing Jim Riek (KOMU News anchor) along with us in our car and wow- he has no idea what he's gotten himself into. :) I am really excited because I get to join Meg again for our morning show while we are in Dallas, I really can't wait-I've missed the show so much! Be sure to tune in on Monday, we have a HUGE show planned, but I'm not giving anymore away... Stay tuned!

1 comments:

Weim Mom said...

Hello from COMO! The dog and I are resting up for the big game and making out our grocery list for game day snacks. Go MIZZOU! I wish I could be there, but at least my drive home is short!

 
blank
bottomleft blank bottomright
Blank
blank