blank
leftcap News Weather Plus Sports Your View E-Services Guides Mid-Missouri"s CW What"s On Pepper & Friends KOMU Cares About KOMU rightcap
Blank
topleft blank topright
blank

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Driving down!

As KOMU's New Media Director, I'm fortunate to follow KOMU's Cotton Bowl coverage online for the next three or four days. I also happen to be married to KOMU's Managing Editor, Randy Reeves. You'll find him blogging here every once and a while.

We're driving down to Dallas together: Without the kids! Our daughter's second birthday was yesterday so we stayed in town to celebrate with her. Now she and her 5 year old brother are spending the rest of the Winter break with my parents who came up from Florida to visit. Now we're going to drive as quickly (and legally) as possible. We'd hoped to get out of the house by 6:30am, but we didn't get out of the driveway until 7am.

I have the wireless card and plan to keep you up to date on the drive to Dallas -- So far, Highway 63 is totally clear at this point. I have my cowboy hat on in honor of Texas: I bought it during the Austin City Limits festival a few years ago.

Once we get there, we plan to meet up with an old friend who works at a Dallas TV station who will help us find the perfect place for us to go live tonight on KOMU News at 10.

By the way, if you want to chat while we drive down, feel free to find me on AIM. My username is KOMURoadTrip

0 comments:

 
blank
bottomleft blank bottomright
Blank
blank