blank
leftcap News Weather Plus Sports Your View E-Services Guides Mid-Missouri"s CW What"s On Pepper & Friends KOMU Cares About KOMU rightcap
Blank
topleft blank topright
blank

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Packin' Up, Movin' Out


Hi everyone! I just got finished packing for Dallas. My dad and I are leaving my house around 4:30 tomorrow morning to catch our quarter til seven flight. We'll be flying from Pittsburgh to Detroit and then on to Dallas.

I'm hoping I'll have time to blog in between flights, but if not...I will definitely get the chance to do so once we get to our hotel room. I'm not sure where we're staying, but I know we'll be with a lot of Tiger fans!


I've got my black and gold beads and my tiger head tattoo ready to cheer on the Tigers.

Santa gave me a new digital camera for Christmas, so I'll definitely be capturing every moment of this trip...I'm afraid it just won't be the same experience as travelling 15 hours in one car with Josh Fowler to San Antonio, but I'm sure I'll still have a blast.

Can I get a M-I-Z...Z-O-U from all the Tiger fans out there?

0 comments:

 
blank
bottomleft blank bottomright
Blank
blank