blank
leftcap News Weather Plus Sports Your View E-Services Guides Mid-Missouri"s CW What"s On Pepper & Friends KOMU Cares About KOMU rightcap
Blank
topleft blank topright
blank

Monday, December 31, 2007

The Greatest 20th Birthday!!

Well folks, It's officially my birthday, and what better gift than tickets to the Cotton Bowl! Daddy checked the air in my tires, all the other fluids in my car, and even bought me a tank of gas! Now I just have to settle down enough to get a few hours of sleep. I have a long drive ahead of me and need to be well rested! On the way to Dallas, I'm stopping to pick up an old friend in Fayetteville, AR. It should be a fun road trip although I know the two of us will be heckling each other the entire way about who has the better team! Shouldn't be a hard fight to win but I'll keep you posted on the road! Until next time!


KW

0 comments:

 
blank
bottomleft blank bottomright
Blank
blank