blank
leftcap News Weather Plus Sports Your View E-Services Guides Mid-Missouri"s CW What"s On Pepper & Friends KOMU Cares About KOMU rightcap
Blank
topleft blank topright
blank

Monday, December 31, 2007

Hello Dallas!

After some technical issues (causing about an hour and a half delay at the Detroit airport), screaming kids, and an extremely obnoxious talking woman....my dad and I have finally settled in our hotel room. We are staying at the Prava Suites, across from the Galleria (awesome if I enjoyed shopping...instead I think I'll be napping soon).

I ran into my first Razorbacks fans...it was a family complete with pig nose-wearing children (cute, I guess, if you're into the whole snout thing). There's a reception at the hotel in a couple of hours...about 400-500 MU fans expected (now that's a party).

Since I'm running on no sleep right now, I think I'm going to try to catch some ZZZ's. No worries, I'll return with lots of pictures!!!

[Note from Jen Reeves: I hear there is a fantastic display of Christmas trees at the Galleria. Tomorrow is the last day those trees will decorate the mall]

...Z-O-U!

0 comments:

 
blank
bottomleft blank bottomright
Blank
blank